GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

August 07 - theme "no theme"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my photo. Taken with GX100 in the furnace of an old thermo-electric central.
The building was converted into the museum of the electricity an its called "Central Tejo" in Lisbon. The old industrial equipment is preserved and its a place with a great photo potential.
(white balance pp, light as in real scene)

Attachments

• EXIF
    R0010872.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,392

Attachments

• 1028158008_307e235489.jpg
    EXIF
    1028158008_307e235489.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,944
Just registered here. I like the monthly competitions and the forum is well structured.

Took this picture in Romania, this guy was sitting under a tree and herding his sheep when I walked by and he asked me if I like to take a few pictures of him and his best friend so I did and this one came out very well.

Attachments

• R0027458.jpg
    EXIF
    R0027458.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 1,301
Sorry, I'm late. I'm learning for a diploma exam, so I just leave my room for food and that's the best thing, I captured this month. It's a pity, the theme isn't "opening" anymore. This one would fit the theme :)

Attachments

• fireworks_resized.jpg
    EXIF
    fireworks_resized.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 1,017
It's exciting how many great pics we got in these few last days! ;) The only problem I see in "no theme" theme ;) Now there is a large number of great photos with no common theme and it would be extremely difficult to pick the best one. This is why I thought the properly "themed" monthly contest would be much better option. We will see at the end of September ;)

Guys, just a little reminder! Some of you posted pics without EXIF and some posted also the old photos, which unfortunately cannot be qualified for August contest! We need to be fair to the rest of guys who posted their photos according the rules!

Missing EXIF is not a problem, if you show me the original photo with exif. But the old pics will unfortunately be disqualified. You can still re-upload another photo, but you must do this to this midnight CET! Thanks for understanding!

Maybe something like a special reminder like in the "for sale" forum will lead more attention to the rules. Although my actual photo is within the rules, I also posted an old one before, because I didn't read the rules right. I think, you should make them more explicit in the opening post. Maybe place a number in front of each rule and make them BOLD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back