GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Unruffled by the new GR

quester

This guy is not impressed and claims that he has much better low-light capabilities....

Seriously, I think that for the time being I will not find a camera better suited to what I've been hoping for to upgrade from the PX at a reasonable price. I would have been really impressed if Ricoh had added weather and dust resistance, and I still believe there is a good market for such a sealed model - but I've waited long enough, and the wait was worth it. Now to find a cheap way to get it from the States...

Attachments

• RIMG10844.JPG
    EXIF
    RIMG10844.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 661
quester":3nod2ipb said:
This guy is not impressed and claims that he has much better low-light capabilities...

He didn't "BAT an eyelid even" :lol:

quester":3nod2ipb said:
I would have been really impressed if Ricoh had added weather and dust resistance, and I still believe there is a good market for such a sealed model.

Not much was said on sealing. The K5 is sealed and I wondered if Pentax may have had some input to seal the GR but ?? heard nothing about that.

Boy, the only thing this lowhanger has no other camera can equal is it`s ultrasonic AF ( try to catch a moth in the dark with your D4). As to low light picts abilities batboy actually doesn`t see them, he hears `em.

Back