GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Trapped Time

Keith H

New Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
12
Hi, I put this together into a response to a photo competition based on anything to do with time. So, here it is.
Taken with my GRIV Monochrome, ISO 500, 0.7 ev, f2.8 1/250s.
I have a GR iii for some 3 years and the monochrome since July. I think they are totally different cameras and really enjoy the limitations (freedom) from colour. The clarity in grey tones can be amazing. Thanks,
Keith
 

Attachments

  • Trapped Time.webp
    Trapped Time.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 23
Please follow the instructions in the FAQ to present your images the best way.

Do not just uploud them. Check how you insert them and change the order:

 
Back
Top