GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Subtle Ricoh Color

Lili

Bat Car in the Morning
2498170226_362c16e352_b.jpg

tried for more subtle, real color palette
Reflected Convergence
2498168630_05ca7912e3_b.jpg

I like the second one! I recently changed my job and my new company develop sw tools for car manufacturers. One part of this program is car mirror simulator and only last week I learned how to use the "mirror" part of this program. So now I see the car mirrors everywhere I go. Now even at Ricohforum..how extraordinary! ;)

odklizec":wguu7fnu said:
I like the second one! I recently changed my job and my new company develop sw tools for car manufacturers. One part of this program is car mirror simulator and only last week I learned how to use the "mirror" part of this program. So now I see the car mirrors everywhere I go. Now even at Ricohforum..how extraordinary! ;)

Pavel, thanks!
I am back to driving shots, no Bands for a while .
So you shall be seeing more mirrors, and tires and bumpers...;)

Oh no..no more bumpers and wheels and wipers and other strange car parts..at least not during weekend...please!!! :D

BTW, only today I did few "band" shots during a local beer fest. I will upload some pics as soon as I get some time to process them.

odklizec":i63jop3p said:
Oh no..no more bumpers and wheels and wipers and other strange car parts..at least not during weekend...please!!! :D

BTW, only today I did few "band" shots during a local beer fest. I will upload some pics as soon as I get some time to process them.

Cool Pavel!! Look forward to seeing them :)

Back