GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

[Solved] What could this be?

Orol

Sooo... your guess is...

Peter

Attachments

• 20120508a0040a.jpg
    EXIF
    20120508a0040a.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 934
Re: What could this be?

Mhm... might be... possibly... but is not. :) Neither of already mentioned. Try another direction.

Peter

Needing a hint? Well, here we go. Stack is a good aiming. But of what the question sounds now as the baskets are not what we are looking for.

Peter

OK, Sandy asked for a bigger cut. Let's see whether it will help.

Peter

Attachments

• 20120508a0040b.jpg
    EXIF
    20120508a0040b.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 785

Hi Peter,
the first view frightened me off...not sure the more generous crop helps my confidence...nice shooting though! :D
Andy

It's not really helping except I can see that there are splits in the wires...it is the inside of a machine that stacks paper?

No, nothing for slicing food. Rather smashing as the wires are some inch thick. Although, one never knows. There are various customs among the people. :) But no, these are not sold for meal preparation.
Also not a part of any machine. It is a pile (as it has been said already) of something you know very well and you most probably have some at home although possibly of a different shape and usually neither so many nor such piled unless... OK enough for now.

Peter

Wiener":qkd5mre4 said:
Hi Peter,
the first view frightened me off...not sure the more generous crop helps my confidence...nice shooting though! :D
Andy
Nothing to be worried about Andy. Do not be shy and just shoot something, too. ;)

Peter

Interesting trial, but no, sorry Phil.

A new visual hint comes to help you. Any better now?

Peter

Attachments

• 20120508a0040c.jpg
    EXIF
    20120508a0040c.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 406

No I must say also in this case.

By the way, they may also be made entirely of plastic, or wood, or even wood combined with fabric, etc, but then they may become unstackable.

Peter

Back