GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

[SOLVED] guess what this is......

marky

ok its my turn to post here!......no clues to start......good luck ppl!

Attachments

• guesswhat1.jpg
    EXIF
    guesswhat1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 719
Re: guess what this is......

eheh i thot it was something edible too... but from the black soot? stain? and the chipped grey covering... it would taste awful or rather "unhealthy".

oh my god!...Tommy well done, i thought this would be hard...obviously you guys are too good at this...this post didnt even last a day and Forward did'nt even have a go at guessing what it is!

Attachments

• guesswhat2.jpg
    EXIF
    guesswhat2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 684
  • geusswhat3.jpg
    EXIF
    geusswhat3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 683
The "Cheese Shop" sketch does make my day. It is important to live
daily with a good sense of humour. The script was well written too.
Thanks for sharing the video.

marky":2fx3jst8 said:
oh my god!...Tommy well done, i thought this would be hard...obviously you guys are too good at this...this post didnt even last a day and Forward did'nt even have a go at guessing what it is!

Was about to say something which was in my mind, so ooh!
Someone beat me to it. Guess the cheese is so common in the Europe and the West.
I was thinking why it looks like light colored mud from somewhere.

Marky, give us another one to try.

the cheese is called Pougliny st pierre, from france...i think the central region,as you can see it is also known as "the eiffle tower"....the taste is a little tangy and sharp and the texture is soft and crumbly. it is made from goats milk, is unpasturised and is matured for around 3-4 weeks...i really like this cheese....with a glass of red wine,...the wine by itself is ok by me aswell!

Back