GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

silkypix sliders all grayed out

hello i just downloaded the trial version of silkypix to compare it to acr but for some reason i cannot move the sliders for any of the adjustments except for exposure bias. is it because it is the trial version? thats pointless because i cant do anything with just selecting from a couple pre-settings. i have tried a dng from grd2, jpeg, and tiff and all the same. thanks

thats a real bummer i've just downloaded this version too!.....argh!......it looks like a great program too!....wish i could afford the full version....i think i'll just have to try gimp or keep using Xnview....M

I've heard that silkypix comes bundled when you buy a pany......could this work on our Ricoh's? and is it the full version?

As far as I know, the Silkpypix bundled with Panasonic cameras is also crippled. It's definitely not a full version. But yes, even the crippled Silkypix would better than this Irodio thing ;)

thats a shame, my father in law has a pany, I was going to borrow his Silky to give it a try, I cant afford the full version so I'll keep perservering with the Gimp!

Ha!....I won't hold my breath....the pix are great!.....the compatition is tough out there!

Back