GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Or, all is not as it seems...

Wiener

This is as easy or as difficult as you want to make it!
The first photograph is seen on every street corner here in Vienna just now; Intimissimi advert for a 'push-up' bra.
OK, that is the easy part. Perhaps I could ask if this is a common advert across Europe? I'm guessing that Intimissimi is an Italian brand, so it must be reasonably common?

Now for photograph two. If this was a 'spot the difference' compitition, I guess you would all win! ;) OK, so you have spotted that the bra is missing (hopefully!)
But here is my puzzle. As far as my eye can see, the ONLY difference between the two photographs is that the bra is missing; the images are otherwise identical. It SEEMS to me as if the bra has been removed in some slightly crude 'post-processing' way...this just does not make sense for a big-budget advertising campaign?
The thing is, I have only ever seen ONE of the bra-less adverts...all the rest are 'fully' clothed... :) Any of you Photoshop experts got a second opinion on this? ;)

OK, OK, I must be easily bored... :lol:
Andy

Attachments

• EXIF
    R0013101SP1s.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 817
  • EXIF
    R0013160SP1s.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 814
in the 2nd pic it looks perhaps like the work of a street artist , it seems i can see roughness were the bra has been painted over ?

did you take a closer look :D

Khortal":2xzzb3p3 said:
in the 2nd pic it looks perhaps like the work of a street artist , it seems i can see roughness were the bra has been painted over ?

did you take a closer look :D
Well...if you insist, I shall have to! ;)

After studying this problem for some hours, :oops: I think Khortal is probably correct. The "artist" would have take advantage of the more out of sight under bridge (?) location to make his or her modification. Andy, I wonder if you revisit the site sometime later, will it be "corrected"? :D

I join Khortal in the second half of his guess. However, whether it is a work of some street artist or the advertising company itself (the poster might be an original) it's hard to say from here, but might be distinguishable at the place. Naturally, supposing it is not your computer work Andy. ;)

Peter

Back