GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

"new Lightroom presets"

kennikins

Lightroom now has raw presets for the GR cameras in the colour profiles
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 18.41.53.png

I was sent these presets and used them on PhotoLab so presumably you can put them to an older lightroom version too.

I tried them in lightroom and discovered the monochrome ones remove all options of the channel mixer. I'd not used lightroom for like a decade before. Is this normal?

I was sent these presets and used them on PhotoLab so presumably you can put them to an older lightroom version too.

I tried them in lightroom and discovered the monochrome ones remove all options of the channel mixer. I'd not used lightroom for like a decade before. Is this normal?
Could you send me the presets? I can try them in my version of Lightroom and let you know if the same thing happens.

I don't think so as I had the IIix when I was given these and now have the III and they still work.
It looks like it was locked to the camera name, I manually changed them to RICOH GR IIIx and they appeared. Although they do look slightly different to the jpgs from the camera. I've attached them here incase anyone wants to try them with a GR IIIx.

I don't seem to have channel mixer in my version of Lightroom. I do have HSL/Color/B&W though. If I select a monochrome profile, these options stay the same. But if I change 'Treatment' from Color to Black & White. Then I only see B&W instead of HSL/Color. But it isn't dependant on the profile.

Attachments

• EXIF
    GR IIIx Imported Camera Profiles.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Back