GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Lynn

Genster

A "GRD3-picture" of Lynn:
lynn.jpg

dgilmour":33dy5nmq said:
I would like to see the colour version of the image, I think these eyes are too blue for B&W ;)

Here it is dgilmour, and thanks for the reply :D
lynn_color.jpg

I think the blue eyes are too much for the B&W photo? I just think it does not require such kind of effect? Or maybe you should make them a bit less saturated? Current effect looks very unnatural to me ;) I would also suggest to add a bit of vignetting to hide the distracting background. Otherwise it's a nice baby photo! Thanks for sharing and please say hello to Lynn!

odklizec":39eo325h said:
I think the blue eyes are too much for the B&W photo? I just think it does not require such kind of effect? Or maybe you should make them a bit less saturated? Current effect looks very unnatural to me ;) I would also suggest to add a bit of vignetting to hide the distracting background. Otherwise it's a nice baby photo! Thanks for sharing and please say hello to Lynn!

Thanks for your advice and opinion Pavel. Gerd already did a great job on the blue-eyes-saturation :D

Edit 22-07-2011:
odklizec":39eo325h said:
... and please say hello to Lynn!

I will :D

Back