GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Hello from the northern part of Germany

webstertomkins

Hi, my name is Torsten and I am located in the northern part of German, Lower Saxony, close to Hannover.
A Ricoh Caplio GX100 was my first Ricoh Camera. I read a lot in the old Ricoh-Forum about the GR`s and beginning to wish for a own GR. In October 2015 I bought me a GR II, which is still alive and in use. By my interest for Ricoh I become aware of Pentax Cameras and in 2017 I added a Pentax KP to my GR II, which is also still in use. With the KP I learned, that the 28mm wide angle is not my preferred focal length. So I didn't hesitate when the GR IIIx came into the market and bought mine in October 2021. The GR IIIx is the perfect addition to my DSLR in situations, where I don´t want to carry a DSLR with me. I love the 40mm equivalent as focal length. I use it mostly for snapshooting, travel-photographie, landscape and sometimes a little bit street-photographie. Since I have the GR IIIx I did some traveling with the GR IIIx, only, which works for me, especially for visiting cities.
Looking forward to interesting discussions, here.

Back