L lucasio New Member Joined Oct 5, 2026 Messages 2 Monday at 15:07 #1 Hi, I'm Lucas and I'm using my third GR. After the GRIIIx and the GRiiix HDF, I now have a GRIV. Made my own app for it, Grid, because the GR World app is horrible.
Hi, I'm Lucas and I'm using my third GR. After the GRIIIx and the GRiiix HDF, I now have a GRIV. Made my own app for it, Grid, because the GR World app is horrible.
webstertomkins Member Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 32 Friday at 09:07 #2 Hi, I can not find your app in the store. What is it doing better than GR World? To be honest, I do not miss that much in GR World.
Hi, I can not find your app in the store. What is it doing better than GR World? To be honest, I do not miss that much in GR World.
L lucasio New Member Joined Oct 5, 2026 Messages 2 Friday at 10:51 #3 webstertomkins said: Hi, I can not find your app in the store. What is it doing better than GR World? To be honest, I do not miss that much in GR World. Click to expand... You’ll find it in the App Store when you search for “Grid Ricoh”.
webstertomkins said: Hi, I can not find your app in the store. What is it doing better than GR World? To be honest, I do not miss that much in GR World. Click to expand... You’ll find it in the App Store when you search for “Grid Ricoh”.