GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Firmware Update

Uodated GR3, but will have to check later if everything works out as i have to leave. Quickly checked the zone focus thing, seemed to be ok and that is something i've waited for before they announced it.

Ricohgr.eu/pages/firmware

there's additional features in the update (check out that webpage above of Ricoh). I haven't had time checking thru the Af thing yet. There's something with the shutterbutton that has changed as i had AF on it before updating, then it dont Af and not taking picture either, i have some time tomorrow maybe, i'll try checking it thru then. I have not contacted Ricoh as it still might be my own settings that caused this, but i didn't change anything from the settings that i photographed with to the time i updated the camera. I hope it's only my own mistake or we'll have to wait a long time for ricoh to fix it if it is indeed broken. If someone else updated with no issues, please post so I now better.

Updated to v1.91 on my GrIIIx. Works great!
Tested out the new zone AF and works well for street shots. Use still the tracking for AV mode to capture specific areas.

Back