GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Black and White Little India

iboey

Some my little walkabout in Little India Street in Singapore using the 19mm wide conversion lens. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. :lol:

p1060847747-3.jpg

Hip shot
p841223476-3.jpg

Hip shot
p862419913-3.jpg

p724709149-3.jpg

Hip shot
p983210748-3.jpg

Hip shot of Indian Fortune Teller
p830149261-3.jpg

Ya all shot in B&W mode and these pics are fresh from the camera with no adjustments. Im surprised by the tones that my GX100 can produce. It has a classic film like quality to them. :lol:

great shots!....my Wife and i were in Singapore a few years ago on the tail end of a 6 month tour around SE Asia.... your shots bring back warm memories!....well done, i love the gx for the black and white mode....and in snap its fantastic....its got a kinda old style reportage feel to the pix!

thanx! :D SIngapore has undergone big changes since you last visited. Too many things to list here. But would love to welcome you back if you plan to travel to SIngapore again. :mrgreen:

thx...such warm and friendly ppl......we loved the markets and of corse the singapore slims lol!.......would love a return visit one day.

Back