GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

balot

mvf3

Attachments

• ricoh balot.jpg
    EXIF
    ricoh balot.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 299
Miguel, preumably this is prior to boiling. I would need at least three, trebile Brandys and coke, before eating embrionic duck's eggs. You guys must have the toughest stomacks in creation. Brilliant colour and focus :cool: . We spell it " balut " :?:

Heh this looks like an alien creature. I heard about these "baluts" but I never thought I will saw one ;) Agree with Chris..strong stomach and nerves are required to eat THIS :eek:

sorry but youre right- it is "balut"... this i believe is a 6 day old embryo prior to boiling ... tomorrow i go to an area in manila wherein backpackers hangout in bars and look for "balut virgins" and hopefully catch then puking on cam, :twisted: btw- will be shooting outdoors with just a small video light, hopefully i get a camera operator and get to shoot with my gx... have never shot anything over asa 100 because of the "noise", do you suggest i put the caplio on "auto asa"? thanks in advance :)

Back