GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

24-03-08

Skippy

Easter 2008, Snow!

2357499122_ba399b6df3_o.jpg

2357499312_21d5da19ca_o.jpg

I like snow, unless I'm stuck in traffic :mrgreen:

Bad day for selling Easter flowers! This guy has not yet given up, although Ester is soon over! I normally don't convert to b/w. I used DNG and converted in Lightroom.

Attachments

• ricohtest-0010146-3.jpg
    EXIF
    ricohtest-0010146-3.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 374
Tough way to make a living. siabonga and some of his beach art.

Attachments

• Siabonga's beach art.jpg
    EXIF
    Siabonga's beach art.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 343
Grus74":13v3keuy said:
Stunning picture Kamil! :shock:

Today there is a nice contrast between warm and cold weather here. Unfortunately I could only contribute a bad weather picture :|
It´s not the kind of weather weather I like.

I continue the bad wheather thing we got going on here (well, those of us that don't live in sunny South Africa that is ;) ). I had the picture in my head but, as usual, it didn't turn out the way I hoped for. The thought was for the first house to feel towering and the others behind it to line up. Tried a few shots, got snow on the lens, smeard it out and made it worse with my shirt and decided to go home and look on other peoples pictures instead :D

Attachments

• Buildings.jpg
    EXIF
    Buildings.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 176
Just to not break this "crazy Easter weather" thread, there is one more from me ;) It seems the snowy weather hit the whole Europe? I really did not remember snow during Easter?

Attachments

• R0013818_dng_bw.jpg
    EXIF
    R0013818_dng_bw.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 305
Back