GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

To all dpreview users: The mega "I've finally arrived" thread

dirk

GRUF-Founder
It is sad to hear that dpreview is closing the doors on April 10th.

We are happy to offer all dpreview users a new home. So this is the thread in which you can say "hello" to all your old dpreview peers. Z04 Herz

I say a BIG welcome to all old dpreview members here!

Welcome to GRUF

and do not forget:

Tell Your Friends1

We are happy to offer all dpreview users a new home. So this is the thread in which you can say "hello" to all your old dpreview peers. Z04 Herz

Welcome to GRUF

and do not forget:

Tell Your Friends1
Thanks..Yes I was dpreview from the beginning. I have a hard time with Amazon closing this site. It should go back to it's roots and employees take it back.

Welcome to GRUF

and do not forget:

Tell Your Friends1
Thank you

I've also migrated from DPReview. As an old Ricoh user (GRD1, GRD4, GXR with 3 modules, now GR IIIx), I hope I'll find some of the DPReview Ricohites here as well. ;)

I've also migrated from DPReview. As an old Ricoh user (GRD1, GRD4, GXR with 3 modules, now GR IIIx), I hope I'll find some of the DPReview Ricohites here as well. ;)
Welcome Novim!

Just spread the news at dpreview before April 10th and people will come. Daumenhoch Smilie

I'm a migrant from DPReview as well. I never was too much of an active forums user -- I lurked more than posted -- but you may have seen some of my contest entries as I was fairly prolific there. I just started to be more active on the forums starting on the Nikon side of things when the closure was announced! I hope to be a more active participant here. :)

Welcome Ron!

Nice to have you here and great choice for your GR :D

If you use also Nikon, you might be interested to hear, that we also ahve a Nikon Forum (NikonCommunity.com) and I just announced there, that the old Nikon Z moderator of the dpreview forum (AcquiredTaste) will is now moderator in our Nikon Forum. z04 dance00

This is great news for all dpreview users, since the transition to a new forum is now even smoother and the spirit of the old dpreview Nikon Z forum can be kept and lived at our NikonCommunity.com forum.

I just moved over from DPR today so hello everyone. I joined DPR in 2006 and sad to see it go. But life moves on and here we are. I look forward to many hours of fun, learning, commenting, and posting pics. I started off shooting film with an Olympus OM-1 and then moved into mostly Nikon DSLR's. I took a break for a while then sold all my Nikon equipment and went over to a Sony mirrorless system. Nothing wrong with Sony but their menu systems were too complicated for normal use. On the forums I discovered the Ricoh GRIII and felt like it would meet most of my needs, which it does. Cheers!

Back