GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

they are growing!

Yesterday, while I walked in the forest and found all these nice wild mushrooms...

They are very delicious! Some of them already eaten (and I'm still here! :D), the rest of them dried up ;)

Currently, the local forests are full of them. However, not all are eatable! Some of the wild mushrooms are very poisonous! Only at home I found that these four little guys are not eatable. They are not poisonous, but they are very bitter. Even worms don't touch them ;)
 

Attachments

  • DSC01080_.jpg
    EXIF
    DSC01080_.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC01078_.jpg
    EXIF
    DSC01078_.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 311
odklizec":7f346 said:
Yesterday, while I walked in the forest and found all these nice wild mushrooms... ...Some of the wild mushrooms are very poisonous!
A friend mine was 3 months in a hospital!!! BE CAREFUL! :(
But they are delicious!!! :lol:
 
hi pavel!!!!!!!!........in the U.K. you have to have the mushrooms identified by law befor you can sell them!.....we have a few poisonious ones here and one DEADLY variety!!!!......as well as some more "interesting" ones ;) ;) ;) :shock: :shock: .......be very carefull , befor you eat them plz check what they are!
 
Back
Top