GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

spring is coming!

riccadonna

Finally we wake up from the dark times doze. Stanislaw

Attachments

• R0038235web.jpg
    EXIF
    R0038235web.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 359
  • R0038219web.jpg
    EXIF
    R0038219web.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 362
  • R0038212web.jpg
    EXIF
    R0038212web.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 362
  • GR000214web.jpg
    EXIF
    GR000214web.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 363
Nice light. I like the caption/subject on the last one. Reminds me of a saying of a friend ' it will be all right in the end and if it is not all right, it's not the end!'

Richard

#2 is simply perfect Stanislaw. Did you see it coming, or were you just super-fast in composing the shot?

#4 - finally you have found a couple that know all the answers and aren't bothered with the questions.... ;)

Thank you quester. While walking through the park I saw the sleeping guy, I stopped pondering what to do about it. The I saw the path in the distance and that was it, I needed a person to create the contrast. I waited and waited taking couple shots of people passing by, when finally a girl appeared running. I had with me A12 50 and had to step back till there was no more room (trees) , to get that bit of path in the frame. It would be much easier if I had 35mm with me but didn`t. True I had GR in the pocket but the angle was to big. O.K. I could crop but sometimes you forget about the other options and just concentrate on what you have in hand. As known GXR are not an AF speed demon, therefore in situations like that I just prefocus and wait. As to #4, I sometimes feel like that shabby teddy bear, old and worn, so it makes ones day when a cheerful puppy comes up with comfort of companionship. Stanislaw

Back