GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

New Joiner (Actually a re-joiner)

Peter Jordan

My computers have been in a mess for a while, mainly because my old Dell broke down and I had to change to a Win 11 Acer. I lost a lot of useful useful things, including this Forum. I despise Microsoft!
Now I have the GR forum back hello all.

I generally do stock photography on Alamy using Olympus and Lumix cameras. I have always wanted a small go-anywhere camera in my pocket. For a long time I had Sony RX100 cameras, but find them more and more fiddly to use..

A few years back I bought a GR2 and found it streets ahead of the Sony now retired. I had some problems with the external rubber coating on the GR2. I managed to stick it back on. The camera was, and still is, perfectly functional, but I have kept it as it would not fetched much if I tried to sell it.

Early this year I bought a GR3. The IQ is better than any other cammera I have ever had, but getting it set up is difficult compared with the GR2. The exterior of the GR3 is very tough compared with the GR2. after 3000+ exposures, it still looks like new.

Regards,
Peter

Back