S Shappy New Member Joined Apr 25, 2026 Messages 1 Aug 14, 2026 #1 Hi everyone , this is Daniela. I've had the Ricoh GR IV Monochrome since June 2026, and here a few photos I've taken with it since then. Attachments R0000199.webp 471.2 KB · Views: 66 R0000630.webp 122.9 KB · Views: 67 R0000579.webp 97.1 KB · Views: 65
Hi everyone , this is Daniela. I've had the Ricoh GR IV Monochrome since June 2026, and here a few photos I've taken with it since then.
E East Indies New Member Joined Aug 17, 2026 Messages 5 Aug 23, 2026 #2 Smashing - really like the gig photo. Cheers Will
Fitzrovia New Member Joined Jun 2, 2026 Messages 4 Aug 29, 2026 #4 Hullo Daniela - those are great photos! Welcome to the forum.
P PeterF New Member Joined Mar 12, 2024 Messages 8 Aug 30, 2026 #5 Another vote for the gig photo. Nicely done.