GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

JULY - 2013 - LONG EXPOSED

Thank you all who participated in the June contest (you can vote > here <). Let's start with delayed July contest! ;)

Theme:
The theme for this month, selected by previous month winner, Busch63, is "LONG EXPOSED"!

Rules:
You must post one photo right in reply to this post. Please, do not link them from other sites! Use the "Upload Attachment" instead.
The photo must be taken with Ricoh camera!
The max size of the photo is limited to 1200x800 and must contain EXIF!
Please guys, make sure your photo contains EXIF! Entries without EXIF will be disqualified! Tip for Lightroom/Elements users, make sure the "limit file size" option is disabled during export! And one more thing. Photos linked from external sources are displayed without EXIF!
Ricoh film camera entries (without EXIF) are allowed, but only from people with previous forum activity and history (some previously posted Ricoh analog photos).

Due to a delayed start of July contest, the deadline for posting contest photos is 7.8.2013 at 12PM forum time

Here you can learn how to upload (please, do not link) the photos right to the forum post...
http://www.ricohforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=56
----------------------------------------------------------
Contest Prizes:
Also this time, there will be some really interesting HW prizes (big thanks to our sponsors Ricoh and Alpha Digital!). Of course, there will be also the usual set of SW prizes from Mediachance and Pixelmator!

The winner will have an option to pick either the HW or SW prize. Winner will also have an option to pick anything from the below listed prizes (just one of them of course;) ).
HW prizes for this month:
- Ricoh GR pin, neck strap
- Ricoh pen, Ricoh stickers, microfiber cloth for lens

SW prizes for this month:
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio, kindly provided by Ichikawa soft laboratory.
- Pixelmator - Image and Photo editor for Mac OS X, kindly provided by Pixelmator developers.
Or any of these, kindly provided by Mediachance...
- Dynamic Auto Painter+Dynamic Photo HDR+Pure Image NR
- PhotoBrush

In addition, the winner will be honored to suggest a contest theme for next month!

Good luck everyone!

PS: Please folks, give your photos a reasonable title! The best would be to enter the title in the "File Comment" box along with your uploaded photo. At the end of each month I'm hunting for the titles over your posts and sometime I have no other option than to use "unnamed", which is somewhat silly title ;)

Got a 15s long exposed one from East-Berlin TV Tower down to Alexander Platz. Unfortunately I´ve lost some exif data on the way to this copy: Ricoh GX 200, f4.1, Iso 64, 15s, 24(5)mm

Attachments

• Berlin_AlexanderPlatz.jpg
    EXIF
    Berlin_AlexanderPlatz.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 3,804
Water = life.
3.2 sec. GXR, A12 with Olympus OM f1.4 50mm lens, IR filter.

Attachments

• EXIF
    R1041538_lzn-2.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 3,298
This photo is from my latest photos which I do on the Mediterian sea.
I was playing with some shaking and "drawing" when I was capturing long distance island ligts in the sea at night.

Attachments

• R0043375-2 [1280x768-natječaji].JPG
    EXIF
    R0043375-2 [1280x768-natječaji].JPG
    519.7 KB · Views: 2,826
Back