GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

GRD now is a bargain

Z1gno

Hi all! I'm almost new to this forum.
I've been a reader of dpreview's ricoh forum for two years, but recently I lost my pwd and i'm not able to receive a new one, so I'll start to post here from time to time...

Well I was waiting for the grd2 to be reviewed, before to buy it, but in these days prices are going down so I couldn't resist and yesterday I ordered a grd for 230 euros. So for now...bye bye grd2, bye bye dp1... :)

Hi Z1gno and welcome here! Loss for DPReview, gain for RicohForum ;) Yes, the prices of used (and even new "old stock") GRDs falling down in these days. It's a definitely good idea to get one now. GRD with some of GRDII features will always be a perfect camera, even with GRD2 hitting the streets. And many users will still prefer the noisier GRD look. Good luck with your purchase!

I too am new to this forum and to the Ricoh GRD. I have just picked up a new model for around AUD$400 - a bargain. Many years ago I was eyeing the GR analogue but in the end I purchased into the Contax G2 system - phenomenal camera & glass. I just could not resist when the GRD pricing started to come down when the new model was announced. Looking forward to taking many pictures with it! :D

yah!! me too! I would like to get the GRD for 230euro or 400 aud. can they ship to usa??

I would also like to know, 230 Euros is a good price. Im going to be in Europe (outside the EU) next week and am thinking about grabbing a backup GRD.... Or maybe selling mine and getting 2 GRDIIs.... I cant decide!

well, i bought it at newprice(dot)it ( an italian internet shop), now it is at 239 and gr2 at 479...I don't know if they ship abroad. try a search with kelkoo ...bye

Back