I'm selling my Ricoh GrII.
Including;
-Original packing
-charger
-battery (still strong)
-hama case
-4gb sandisk SDHC card
-manual
-software
The camera has some external flaws; the front lensring is missing, the rubber is a bit loose and sometimes the frond shields only open half (just a slight touch and they jump open)
Further a proper working camera, i"m not using it since i mostly shoot on my GR1s.
I'm selling from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. preferably sending to EU countries
If you live in the Netherlands i prefer pick up.
*Update* I realise 190,- euro might be a bit high, so i lowered the pirce to 170,- euro
crappy phone photo's on http://link.marktplaats.nl/473730219
Including;
-Original packing
-charger
-battery (still strong)
-hama case
-4gb sandisk SDHC card
-manual
-software
The camera has some external flaws; the front lensring is missing, the rubber is a bit loose and sometimes the frond shields only open half (just a slight touch and they jump open)
Further a proper working camera, i"m not using it since i mostly shoot on my GR1s.
I'm selling from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. preferably sending to EU countries
If you live in the Netherlands i prefer pick up.
*Update* I realise 190,- euro might be a bit high, so i lowered the pirce to 170,- euro
crappy phone photo's on http://link.marktplaats.nl/473730219