GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Cameraphone Shots

Lili

These were taken earlier this month, I just got around to uploading them.
Storm Rolling in
3753812769_f421b49353_b.jpg

Lonely trees in the wind
3753812761_681a73a87d_b.jpg

An even lonelier hydrant
3753812771_828d62120f_b.jpg

No real shelter here
3753812767_c3a9af1289_b.jpg

And the Sun peeks out afterwards
3753812765_d1c19b7cb3_b.jpg

G1 Google Phone

Oh, the last one is brilliant! Like the sky is literally the "roof" of the world :D And with correct perspective in the reflection and all. Great shot no matter what you took it with!

Thanks Grus, I saw the sunset and knew there was no time to get outside and no way to avoid the reflection; I decided "go-with" was the best stragedy ;)

Agree with Grus. The last shot is really great. It looks like forgotten construction scaffolding ;) Do you know movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Now this is exactly like a scaffolding shown in the movie ;)

Hi Lili, these are great, the google phone camera looks very similar to the internal iPhone camera. I wonder if they are the same module?

odklizec":3lyzs0gh said:
Agree with Grus. The last shot is really great. It looks like forgotten construction scaffolding ;) Do you know movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Now this is exactly like a scaffolding shown in the movie ;)
LOL, thanks Pavel, I do know both the book and the movie.
"42"
;)

thelps":3bc0jlhr said:
Hi Lili, these are great, the google phone camera looks very similar to the internal iPhone camera. I wonder if they are the same module?
Thanks Thelps! I don't know, isn't the iphone 2mp? This one is 3.2mp.....at any rate I enjoy the freedom of this, my digital Holga!

Back