GR User Forum

The spot for all Ricoh GR camera users

Register for free, meet other Ricoh GR users, share your images, help others, have fun!

Tell your friends about us!

Bleakness

Lili

That was my mood today, more so than usual
3985999229_b62c714ec8_b.jpg

Taking a walk really did not help much
3986750756_955cca8047_b.jpg

Even the usual lovley sunset light was gone today
3986751680_3031d1c283_b.jpg

MyTouch

Number two has this strange 'crack-of-doom' running through it, terminating in a red splurge on the distant kerb...disturbing! :?

Me too digs the "crack-of-doom". A small asymmetry causing a big disturbance; a great contrast to the other lines.

Thanks Tommy and Wiener, number two is my favorite too.
Bill, thanks. Texas actually ;)

Thanks for pointing out the crack Andy, even though its right there.. I missed it till you mentioned it. Its amazing what we don't see.

Lili, I am curious as to why the concrete guttering is pink in the third image? - vandals? or to make it easier to see at night?

#2 is an image I guess you could see anywhere - we certainly have stark car parks like that here in Australia!

Tim, I bet the pink colour is there on purpose, on better visibility purpose, not because of vandals.

Lili, I like the #2 most for its loneliness. No living soul anywhere, no car, no building visible at a distance, just an abandoned parking lot that is even cracked. The grey sky and no visible horizon raise the feeling greatly.

Peter

Orol, Thelps is right, it is painted that way on purpose, visibility I guess.

Back